Deputy ballet manager
An outstanding dancer of the young generation. A graduate of the General Ballet School of Janina Jarzynówna-Sobczak in Gdańsk. In the years 2002–2007 a soloist of the Royal Danish Ballet. Dance teacher at the General Ballet School in Gdańsk in the years 2012–2016. Juror of National Ballet Competitions. A graduate of the Department of Dance and Ballet Pedagogy at the The Frederic Chopin University of Music. From September 2016, a ballet master and deputy manager of the ballet of the Baltic Opera in Gdańsk.
Winner of many awards and distinctions in the country and abroad, including the only gold medal in the history of Poland at the 20th International Ballet Competition in Varna in 2002. Awarded many times at the National Ballet Competition in Gdańsk (1999, 2001, 2003). Awarded with the prize for the Unique Stage Personality in 2002. She is the winner of the Pomeranian Artistic Award – Pomeranian Griffin in the category of the debut of 2003 and a scholarship holder of: the National Fund for Children (1999–2002), the Prime Minister (2000–2001), and the Minister of Culture for artistic achievements (2002–2003).
As a classical, neoclassical and contemporary dancer, she created the main roles for the most outstanding choreographers of the 20th and the beginning of the 21st century, such as: August Bournonville, George Balanchine, Fleming Flindt, Harald Lander, Kenneth McMillan, John Neumeier, William Forsyth, Ove Sholz, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, Ulisses Dove, Jiri Kylian, Jean Christophe Maillot, Alexei Ratmansky, Nicolo Fonte, Jacoppo Godani, Jorma Elo, Tim Rushton, Yang Yang Wang, Peter Martins.
She cooperated with the Sopot Dance Theater from 2011 to 2014 as the author of choreography, direction and dancer in the show Dali (2011), she danced in Fast Act – The Art of Disappearance (2012), she is also the author of choreography, direction and danced in the performance Madman and the Nun (2012). Artistic director and author of choreography for the performances of the Baabus Musicalis Music Theater in Sopot.
Prizes and awards:
- 20th International Ballet Competition in Varna (Bulgaria) – Gold Medal (2002)
- 1st National Competition The best graduate of ballet schools in Poland 2002 in Szczecin – award of the director of the Opera at the Castle in Szczecin and a scholarship from the Ballet Foundation (2002)
- Pomeranian Artistic Award – Pomeranian Griffin statuette – in the 2002 debut category (2003)
- XIII National Dance Competition Wojciech Wiesiołłowski in Gdańsk – 1st place in the group of older girls (2003);
- Badge of Honor Distinguished for Polish Culture, received from the hands of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage (2009).